Ok...so here it goes. I am new to blogging, but I have been so FULL of things to say lately and I thought this would be a great way to get it all out there. I have never been one to write in a journal, or really enjoy writing. That seems strange to me, because once I get going, I find it is hard to stop!
Why do I want to keep a blog? Who will read it? Who even cares what I have to say? These are the things that keep running through my head as I sit here typing away. But, I guess that it does not really matter who reads it as long as they enjoy it! I have no set theme or topics to discuss, no agenda to keep to, so I feel that I can be myself here for you all to see. Thanks for stopping by and I will keep you posted with the things happening in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment